a couple little updates, got my boost pressure gauge and tach installed, fixed that d@mn starter solenoid (wouldnt stop cranking LOL) but one of my spark plug wires got chewed up in my cam gear today. As soon as my new plug wires come from rock auto, i will commence with the t3 install.
progress www.flickr.com/photos/54330993@N05/6545872387/ I got the .63 a/r T3 installed, and i taught myself how to weld. I replaced a good patch of metal where the battery was located (it was rusted through and looked terrible). Painting that metal i replaced suddenly turned into a damn paint fest LOL. I had to take off the E6 to get the old turbo off, so i did some porting while it was off, mainly on runner 4, gasket matched it, and opened the collector area up quite a bit. I also installed hood pins, having the hood fly up on me once kinda killed the whole latch thing. My next plans are to have the 3" side exit downpipe fabbed (got a 3" elbow on the T3) and have my intercooler piping made. A friend of mine is giving me a good deal on a small NPR, so i will run that for a while. Also on the list of things to do is replace a couple spots on the interior where my floor pans have rusted through (since i have discovered the wide world of welding) and after that i will probably spray down some rubberized truck bed covering to cover the bare metal. Hopefully i can get my slicks mounted up in time for an outing at valdosta around my birthday in march.