Post by boostgobbler on Feb 16, 2014 2:01:34 GMT -5
Ok, its been awhile since I updated but here is some stuff. I finally got around to swapping out this AJE junk for a RaceCraft unit, also I intalled some Sportline spings, replaced some control arm bushings and my speed-o gear to the proper one.
Post by boostgobbler on Feb 16, 2014 2:23:05 GMT -5
Only thing left to do right now is my steering rack, my bolts where not long enough and align my steering wheel. In the near future ill be going to adjustable shocks and struts, cc plates and a bumpsteer kit just don't have the chash right now.
Post by boostgobbler on Feb 16, 2014 2:39:17 GMT -5
Ill snap a few more install pics tomorrow. Here are a couple things I still need to install.
Working on a Catch can set up something like Shannons but I am having a hard time finding a female -16 to 1" barb fitting, once I get that all I need are the hose's and a plastic fitting or two.
And here I have my MM Full length subframes, hope to get these installed soon.
I noticed something that disturbed me a bit though, ever since I did my first K swap once I get it on all 4 jack stands the right rear doesn't quite touch, while was intalling this one once I removed the old K-member all for corners where touching put the new k on and the right rear lifted again but not quite as much. Iv had some front end damage before and the car is 30 years old so i suspect thats mostly the reason, I just hope it doesn't prevent me from having the subs installed.
Post by boostgobbler on May 3, 2014 21:35:25 GMT -5
Well.. I have some bad news and some better news in this update, lets start with the bad. I wrecked my 84 notch about 3 months ago, short version it was wet out and I lost control didn't hit anyone and I was 100% unharmed. here is the carnage..